View Single Post
Old April 24, 2018, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Default OH, I see, my fault, in my haste, I lost clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyglass View Post
Gordon,

No, I have no other model. Just wanted to know what level of bankroll was required to get things going. If the report details several models, I get that my question is difficult to answer with any specifics.

Okay, forgive my ignorance. I have heard you refer to "chattel" many times. Yet I have no clear idea what you are talking about. Please illuminate. :-)

Thanks.

My apologies spyglass, the new report was an add on to the post, but it isn't about that. Because I confused you, and myself, send me an email, I'll send you the new report to review, fair enough? [email protected]

The meat of the report is about the TRANSACTION whatever it looks like.

With a CLIENT model, your do something for someone who pays you.

As noted, I don't much like that model. With a PRODUCT model, your transactions are an exchange of value, usually money for your product.

Gum used to a penny, way back when, and Wrigley made millions selling sticks of gum for a penny.

Best PRODUCT models, are consumables, used up and bought again. Harvey Brody's ZOOM SPOUT OILER. Vitamins, supplements, Veveeta Cheese like substance, Miracle Whip...TIDE...

Consumables are the best products, if you have one that people like and reorder from you.

Models which don't have a client, is buying and selling of stuff. Chattel is the legal term for personal property, it used in Real Estate transactions to identify the things which are NOT permanently attached to a house, although an area of great dispute if the light fixtures, faucets, etc. walk away with the seller.

Chatteling is a term I coined 25 years ago to describe the act of buying and selling personal property (or corporate/gov't) for a profit.

Some, call it flipping stuff. And I like to point out a family who is doing this, even as I type:

https://fleamarketflipper.com/

Spend a half hour reading over his "flips" for the last year which allowed them to make over 100 thousand dollars last year. NO CLIENTS.

With Chattel, you buy something and you sell it for a profit. What? The what doesn't matter, the thing, whatever it is, just needs to have stored value.

Easy way to quickly determine the market value is via eBay SOLD listings and Amazon marketplace and Google...to see what people actually pay for that or a similar item. Many reasons to get rid of stuff. Rob the flea market flipper got a sign for 750 bux, sold it for 7500. Lots of work with that deal, but well worth his time. At his website, you'll see those guys buy ANYTHING and sell it.

Another PRODUCT/SERVICE model, is the one off. Painting house numbers on a curb, high powered water cleaning a deck, or selling popcorn door to door.

As for cost of entry, no bank roll needed when offer labor...and minimum when offering a low cost service, like cleaning headlights, 2 dollars of product returns 30.00 so the margins are really good, it then becomes a question of volume.

We, Dien and I, have over the last 20 years, has multiple streams of income in play, and neither of us have had the majority of that with our online efforts.

I do like Automatic Product Vending sites, like the one here:
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/gopromo.pdf

These just need eyeballs, or traffic. Once someone pays, the product is delivered automatically, we've had about 50 of these over the last 20 years or so.

In the report you'll read about my golf business and how I leveraged a single lesson into a workshop, and got 10 people to pay me for the same time that normally I would have used with just one of them. Then from there, leveraged that into PRODUCTS (you'll see in the report) and those were taken care of by a third party.

The resources in the report show you how to set up a FULFILLMENT CENTER and some of them do everything for you, even taking the money and sending out the products.

You can start to Chattel, by selling your TV, using that money to buy more stuff, and as long as you increase your profits with each flip, you also have a very low bankroll way of bringing in cashola.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm trying to do too many things right now, kind of in a manic phase getting ready for being shuttered and hunkered down for the Summer to get the TV and Movie scripts to the marketplace. Jury is still out on that money making venture, when I accept my offer, I'll be sure to thank the members of SowPub too....HA!

Actually screw awards, show me the money, I'll get artisitic after the first couple of scripts get picked up.

Gordon

PS. I see I'm starting to sound as if English is not my native tongue. OH well, I'm not the typist I once was, and don't have the time to correct it. Hopefully, you all get the gist of it.

Last edited by GordonJ : April 24, 2018 at 03:03 PM.