View Single Post
Old May 5, 2015, 06:07 PM
OddBall

Default Re: How Bout $1,600 A MONTH from Car Dealers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
16 Car Dealers Paying ME $1,600 A MONTH.... EACH ..... = 16 x $1,600 = TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH!

"IT".....IS OUT THERE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS......GO GET IT!

Don Alm......Go-Getter from way back

Hey Don,

Ya post has really piqued my interest because I've been doing something similar in the last couple of weeks, let me back up....

I'm getting a bit fed up with the online marketing stuff for biz owners, for 1 thing its getting to be a crowed market ...HOWEVER

After studying some of my old marketing materials, decided on looking for biz owners with customer data bases, discovered a really good niche in fact this biz owner makes on average $250.00 p/call out the work is completed in a couple of hours!

I've seen 2 owners, had the meeting with the last guy last week, and showed him my sample of the 'reactivation letter' boy was he IMPRESSED, agreed to do a test mailing which he would pay for and give me a % per lead/deal.

ALL i want out of the deal is testimonials so i have the proof this works so i can sell to other biz owners.

Both these owners wanted to do a test IMMEDIATELY ...so WHY haven't they called me?

[I have called them and sent an email]

Its simply this: they CAN do it all themselves so WHY pay me?!

SO when i look at your deal, its only a referral program on a sheet on paper whats stopping them doing it themselves OR I'm i missing something?

P.S...a new Don Alm FAN!

BTW, after studying the Gary Halbert tapes over the weekend, I'm thinking about getting into the diet pill or wrinkle cream biz... lol!