View Single Post
Old May 5, 2015, 06:50 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: Auto Dealers Meet Facebook. Facebook Wins.

I'm sorry.....whenever I see a comment like yours that says; "Hey! I presented a GREAT Program to prospects and they have NOT contacted me. Probably because THEY can do this .....themselves!

Au.....Hogwash!

Biz people are TOO BUSY to "do it themselves"!

It is YOU....who have failed to CLOSE the deal! Most "salespeople" do not KNOW.....how to CLOSE! They present their program....then....sit back and WAIT for prospects to call and ask; "Where Do I Send Payment!"

So......if you give me the Names of these prospects who have not responded, I'd betcha....little ol' ME.....could get them to Pay!

However.....I'm not selling anymore!

And....when I was selling.....when one of my potential clients would say, "Hey! I just got this in the mail (or email...or Phone).....their program does THIS a lot better than what you're offering!

My first question is, "Why didn't YOU buy it?

As I've gone thru my Sales Career there's always some kind of "new thingee" that potential buyers have told me about.....in every Niche. When I ask why
they didn't buy.....they'd come up with all kinds of reasons.

However.....us Belly-To-Belly" guys would ALWAYS get the deals.....because WE....knew how to CLOSE!

Now.....fast forward to 2015. I do NOT "WAIT" for my prospects to contact me! They KNOW that....if they don't grab my program NOW.....their competition WILL!

It's all in.....HOW you "Handle" your dealee!

Anyways.....everyday I see new Money-Making stuff and I know that if I wanted to.....I could "Waltz Into" the program and get MY SHARE of the market. Why? Because of the many times I've done it!

I'll never forget when I started selling a promo program in my town of Glenwood Springs, CO. I interviewed and hired a gal.....trained her and she decided to take MY stuff and go to the big city of Grand Junction.

So.....when I found out she had rented an office and "hired" 3 sales guys.... I put together a program for GJ and......proceeded to go down there and Sell the Shi....t out of it and.....every morning as I was heading out to contact prospects I made it a point to pass by her office and see the cars parked... which gave me a BUZZ to Sell The Shi.....t out of my program with the windup being......she gave up after 2 wks because I had already CLOSED.....MOST of her proepects!

Anyways.....because prospects have NOT contacted you does NOT mean they are ....."Doing It Themselves"! YOU have NOT "closed" them!

Don Alm......closer from waay baack