View Single Post
Old December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
WillyWallace

Default Re: Cards, Guts, and N. Hill in the Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricC View Post
SO cool about the cards!!!!! Listen to the voice! An ebook about using this with cards would be very interesting to read. You can build on your experiences with cards and use the principles in other applications. How I work IS guided by my inner voice.

For myself, auras have not been my primary focus. Though the word is convenient when talking with other people. Auras are one aspect or perception of the energy/chi system. Chakras are another example.

Things can get pretty esoteric pretty quick. For instance, in the energy field of reality concentrated attention can empower words, objects or whateveritis ......

The more attention or energy given the more powerful. Whether by an individual or a whole bunch of people over time. One of the reasons groups or masterminds run with this understanding and intention can be so scary effective. Then that whateveritis becomes useful for working with directly.

May be more than what you're asking. Thought I would throw this in as N. Hill was beginning to address some of this in his books. And Hill's books are mentioned on the forum periodically.

Thanks for sharing this.