View Single Post
Old August 8, 2017, 11:18 AM
sandalwood

Default Re: What you want, so far.

I've read all the posts and my oh my are there great ideas. Donsonic certainly presented one. But, and this is a big but...

HOW DO YOU GET SOMEONE OFF THEIR DEAD ASS TO TAKE ACTION?

Isn't that really the first step in ANY program. I know it is for me. I'm in the insurance business and if I don't talk to people about insurance I don't sell any. Now I can buy a list of prospects, talk to other gym rats, engage the couple sitting at the next table at our fave restaurant or whatever in order to talk with people. It doesn't matter how I take action.

BUT (see I said it was big) I have to take action. No action NO WRITTEN POLICIES. No policies no checks.

I know I've interrupted this idea sling fest with my question. Truth be told, nobody has yet addressed the most important, at least to me, question raised above.

I would bet everyone on this forum has spent 7, 10 or more buckaroos on ebooks, videos, books and other forms of information transfer on the latest greatest idea, venture, program and read it cover to cover. After they read it, they put it in a file with the intent to get back to it in a few days. Howemsoever, that never happened.

So again, how do we as individuals get off our dead ass and take action?