View Single Post
Old April 24, 2020, 11:23 PM
dalm

Default Re: How to navigate the rough waters of Covid-19 storm. A COMPASS.

Wow!.....I just took a look at www.brandnewhomeowners.com entered in the zips for my town and discovered that....in the first 3 weeks of April, 2020 about 60 homes were sold.....20/week

That's about half of what is usually sold BUT.....that is STILL....60 people who bought a house and most of those houses are USED....meaning they probably need some work done.

So.....what if you were to set up a "Welcome To (Town)" website .....listing ONE of each of 20 different Niches......Exclusives for each one.

I bought a domain (Welcome to (my Town)) and I'm going to set up a website I bought from David Cisneros in California. It has 3 spaces across the top and the vertical spaces below....move up a notch when a new visitor enters the site.

The "spaces" are colorful "Thumbnails" that link to our "chosen" websites of the "service" biznesses.

Now.....this won't take much effort or time to set up AND....when we begin phoning these "Chosen" biz.....instead of telling them about this wonderful website we will tell new Home Buyers about..... with our weekly Mailing....we will offer them what is known as..."The FIRST RIGHT of Refusal!"!

It is ALREADY DONE! All they have to do is agree to pay our monthly fee.

Also....I bought another Domain....(Town) home Services dot com...with which I will set up similar to what Jeanne Kolenda has done with her site (www.myrtlebeachhomeservices.com)

So....my 20 Pre-Chosen niche biznesses...will be on TWO key websites and, I am SURE they will be glad to pay the same Monthly that Jeanne gets.... ......$497/mo

Now....even though our country has gone thru the "Crapper".....it WILL come alive once again. It is NOT YET time for the Anti-Christ to come....but close!

Don Alm...still Entroopreneering