View Single Post
Old October 15, 2008, 05:01 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Monsanto? #%&* Monsanto!

Steve,

Monsanto? If there is an Evil in this world, They are it. In the style of The Water Boy I call Monsanto the Devil. And I don't think I am too far wrong.

Quote:
Yesterday I decided to self medicate myself with something that I think can help keep the fats from oxidizing. I found out about this raw supplement from Mike Adams aka The Health Ranger. If this helps me with my arthritis and increases my HDL’s I’ll order more and start actively promoting it.

If you are trying to take something to increase your High Density Lipoproteins, then you are still buying into the Cholesterol Myth and assuming you know more than your body does.

WHO is to say what is a normal level, for You? Why do you want to interfere with your body's regulation of HDL and LDL? And how would you know what the right level is if you do manage to interfere? Based on the words of the same people who try to convince you you need to take a manufactured chemical?

Steve... first, stop trying to sell MLM stuff at every chance you get. Cause the way it is, it's like you consume something just so you can make a buck from it. And if you can't make a buck you don't want to know about it.

If you accept that Cholesterol, as it has been presented, is a Myth, then in good conscience you could not sell a Cholesterol Lowering anything, could you? And then, if you did, you are ethically no different than a Doctor who prescribes medicines for things not needing medicine, just so they make a buck.

Michael Ross