View Single Post
Old December 13, 2016, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Default 17 Episode 17 Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE 17

Subscribers may get this later today, but here is one for everyone. Episode 17:

17 Episode 17 Gordon Jay Alexander's Fly Low and Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE 17

Be aware. Jan is great Chattel time. Many Christmas gifts get put on the market for some quick cash. As do many stores put excess inventory up for sale.

One group I belong to is on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esse...ndLiquidation/

You can find pallets for sale, and it would be good to have things people buy, and you chattelers know this from your ebay SOLD listings, right?

It is also a time when stores are ordering late Spring and summer items, it affords a middleman opportunity, possible finders fees or some good bartering ops

We are gearing up for TRADE SHOW season, with several huge ones in my area being held at the mammoth IX Center near the Cleveland airport. The bridal show will be big again and the home and garden show looks to be a very lucrative time. Between Co-Op postcard offers and offering some marketing packages, we expect to have our best year ever.

These trade shows get thousands of people a day attending them, and the vendors have spent a pretty penny to be there, so help them get customers, OK?

Here are 7 little known markets which are always looking for new ideas and marketing help, especially new promotions.

1. Coins--Numismatics
  2. Collectibles
  3. Commemorative
  4. Stamps – Philatelic
  5. Astrology
  6. House plants or vegetables (Bonzai is great)
  7. Ephemera (Post cards are popular)

These markets get very little attention from the wannabee copy writers and for a creative person who can create and/or acquire products, you will find many companies interested in even the newest of newbs, IF they know the market, or spend the time to learn it.

I'm currently working on several products for the 50th anniversary of the 1969 Moon Walk.

If you have questions about any of these markets, just give me a holler, one way or the other.

Gordon