View Single Post
Old September 25, 2019, 11:50 PM
Rick

Default Re: Thanks Rick, I like the 75k high ticket item for 5 days of consulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
You're right, high ticket is in the eyes of the marketer. EOS consultants can get 75k per sale, or more, and their commitment is for 5 to 7 days a Year.

Membership programs, all OK, IF, one doesn't have to support them, if it is automated, and the head person doesn't spend time talking to people, or answering questions...then I'd be interested.

At my age, TIME is the critical factor (although I said that 20 years ago, eh?) and if I do anything, it has to be AUTOMATED. I think that is why computers were invented, to save us time from the daily mundane, like adding and subtracting with a pencil on paper, which seems to me like what many guru marketers are doing, too many devices, programs and plugins not to set up a AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING site, even at 500 bux or more.

AUTOMATE baby, use the computor's noodle to make your boodle.

Gordon

What's EOS?

I like the $75K high ticket price as well. However, it's taken me years
to convince myself that I could $3K - $8K. I could even see $15K - $20K where I fly to your city and become your personal weight loss drill instructor for a week, "Extreme Weight Loss Makeover" style. But I don't I could get away with $75K, not yet anyway.

Use the computer's noodle...to make your boodle. Seems I've heard something like that somewhere before.

Rick