View Single Post
Old September 16, 2022, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Default Algorithm free money making.

Guess what Chicken butt...buying and selling chattel doesn't rely on Google, Bing, Youtube, or anything else.
b
Online platforms make it easier, much faster, and Facebook marketplace is like manna from heaven for chattelers, and never has there been a slap down, and today, for anyone who wants cash in their pocket today...and there is no limit to the amount...

Well, it is hard to beat buying and selling stuff.

I'm about to buy an electric bike, may take my little Go camera around town.

Anyhow, SEO, like Copywriting...are necessities for those selling products/services which need them.

The loudest proponents re those selling SEO and copy writing services, are those people selling these services.

One can be quiet and make money just by buying over here, and selling over there. SWEET.

How do you like em apples SEO?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Dico,

SEO ("search engine optimization") is not necessarily easy... and the problem with it, as I see it, is that it keeps changing...

Every now and then Google updates its algorithm. When it does so, some people find their websites drop a lot in ranking. Some even disappear from Google completely!

I have friends (who are a married couple) who were making a good living from their website... They are retirees, and did reviews of online games. They were getting good Google rankings, and making decent money from ads on their website, and also from game sales...

Suddenly, the Google Panda algorithm update hit! (This was in 2011.)

All of a sudden, their website dropped completely out of the Google rankings!

Their traffic went overnight to virtually zero...

As that was their only way of getting customers - their income dropped to zero instantly too!

They never recovered. In an instant, their business was wiped out...

I'm not saying not to do SEO... But, if you're relying on SEO for new customers, make sure you have other ways of getting customers too - just in case!

By the way, I have no connection with this channel, but I occasionally watch videos from the "Let's Talk SEO" channel on YouTube, to find out what's going on...

https://www.youtube.com/c/LetsTalkSEO/videos

Best wishes,

Dien