View Single Post
Old July 10, 2020, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Default Also, when it comes to security guards (or greeters, clerks, TSA, etc.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

I think that's very prudent!

Some people think it's a "second wave"... but I believe it's actually still the first wave. It never went away...

Where I am (Melbourne, Australia), we got the virus numbers down to very, very low numbers of cases... We thought we were home free... And then...

The story is a few private security guards were guarding internatonal arrivals who were quarantining in hotels.

They decided some of those ladies being quarantined were pretty hot...

So they decided to have sex with them.

Without masks...

The security guards got the coronavirus, and brought it home to their families... and from there it's spread to the community again.

Now, we're back to similar numbers we were at our peak... (Slightly higher, I think.)

I think the lesson is... You want your security guards guarding your quarantined people to be effectively neutered. Not young and randy...

But yeah... I'm stocking up on supplies too!

Australia: New Coronavirus Lockdown Melbourne Amid Sex, Lies, Quarantine Hotel Scandal
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tamarat.../#4e08a917131d

- Dien

Yes, NOT young and randy.

But NOT old and randy either, cause that is just creepy. And we got us enough creepsters in the world already.

Gordon