View Single Post
Old January 4, 2021, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Default The New Year has started, back to work everyone. The NEW Sprint to Freedom

First, Big thanks to Glenn Osborn, who has me TESTING, testing and testing all things I do. A little time upfront pays huge dividends down the road.

So, today I release PART ONE of the NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM which is basically a 12 week fast start to profits idea. Today, you can get the first few weeks, what I consider the important stuff.

But why divide the report? Beta TESTERS.

From the feedback so far, there comes a point after all the evaluation and discovery, on which path is right for you, and as we all know here at SowPub, one size does not fit all.

So, PART Two of the report will be more tailored, more customized to YOU, and what you want to do. It makes sense, doesn't it?

Some of you want to do APV (Automatic Product Vending) sites, while others are more into coaching, affiliate, or eCom or whatever. So, the next few weeks after you have done the initial part, should fit your goals and pursuits, eh?

That is the REASON why, you can only get PART ONE today, and instead of charging you $2,000.00 for only half a report, I'll give you a deal.

Send me 7 dollars, either via PayPal (gjabiz@yahoo. om) or Facebook Messenger me the 7 bux and I'll send you a link to the download.

OK, I have a ton to do this AM, will be back later with more. The new WORK year has begun, and I'm busy working on my pursuits, how about you, working????

Gordon