View Single Post
Old July 4, 2022, 06:35 PM

Default Which *Secret Path* am I Using Here Gordon?

Thanks Gordon,

I have a Retired CIA Friend.

Sent CIA-SAM to a Weird - "Build a Hot Girlfriend" Seminar.

CIA-SAM met a Guy who pays 100Grand
to Attend what I renamed "The Platinum Club." And was invited as a GUEST. Reported what he SAW back to me.

Nightly at the NightClub - a Bucket of $1, $2, $5, $10 Bills is dumped in the middle of each 100Patrons Table.

To Which the PATRONS Add $20 and $50 and $100 bills - to Attract the Hottest Cocktail Waitresses.

(I Recognized a SECRET PSYCHOLOGICAL Something 27 Billionaires from our "Billionaire Watching club" are using in Videos to SELL us All Stuff)

Created My Own Version - And Tested it -

http://www.glennosborn.com/images/love-bomb-1.jpg

#1 - (Repeat Visits Using LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS) Restaurant Owner Runs into Parking Lot & Says, “Come Back In. Tell The Waitress I Said to Keep the Kitchen Open & Serve You.” (We were told the Kitchen was CLOSED)

#2 - LUV-BOMB 18 yr Old Fast Food Cashier - She Starts Throwing Burger Buns and Fries at Co-Workers. Huge Food Fight.

#3 - $5 Makes $25 - Pretty Barmaid - Dodges Grab-Ass Drunk Man But LOVE-BOMB-BUCK Spread on Table Gets Me 25.00 of Onion Rings. (I felt a Bit Sick after eating them all.)

#4 - StepFord Wives Effect - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Attracts 8 Waitresses Who Stare All Thru The Meal While We Lotto Tip Coed Waitress.

#5 - $5 Makes $21 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Black Waiter Gives My Client and me $21 Of Free Food. Free Soup, Free Bread, Free Iced Tea, Free 10.00 Chocolate Fudge Dessert.

#6 - Blonde Customer Kneels At My Table (Talks CRAZY for 45 Minutes While I Smile but EAT FAST) After Getting Zombified Watching My Client and Me - LOVE-BOMB The Waitress.

#7 -“Sally Rubbed Her Breasts Against me in the Hallway to the Men’s Room.”Client Mock-Complains -Weird LOVE-BOMB Teen Waitress Effects.

#8 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Pretty Teen Waitress Talks so Fast She Stutters while Telling us how The Football Team Hits on Her at School.

#9 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS at Birthday Party - Petite Blonde Tells me About Her PTSD from 2 Alcoholic Parents who Bougt a Liquor Store. Dad Literally Threw her Across Room & bounced her off the walls.

#10 - Fist to Elbow Size Plate with 2 Strawberry Shortcakes & IceCream Sundae on the Side Buried Under Whipped Cream - Free Dessert - Due to LOVE-BOMB-SCREAM Effects.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Billionaire Watching Club