View Single Post
Old December 15, 2018, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Default You are doing fantastic. Keep it going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminS View Post
Catching up with their insurance company hasn't happened yet, i'm not letting it slow me down though. I went and visited a couple auto repair shops and found someone willing to trade winterizing my car/ oil change and paying the difference for an ad. And then I found a phone repair shop that wants to pay quarterly. I think the biggest reason is to make sure they could change ads throughout the year and we agreed to $100 down, $85 every 3 months and $20 every time we change the ad.

2 spots filled without any referrals and the amount of time, I've invested has me excited to keep going. I definitely can see how with a few more referrals from a business and a few businesses that want to advertise on more than 1 board can lead to these being filled very quickly.

Good stuff. ACTION. GREAT. Results, what you want.

100 down, 85 x 3 = 255, and with an ad change, an additional 60, so, 415 per ad, is the potential for this model, and with 3 of the same, it would be

1245 minus your costs. So, you're close to the model I posted about, and may get that 900 bux profit. Do a board or two, and I'll show you ways to reduce your costs, and make things faster.

ACTION is rewarded. And considering it a part-time gig, if you perfect your approach, you've given yourself a pretty, pretty,
pretty,
pretty good pay raise for next year, and didn't spend a fortune doing it either.

We're here to help, I love to help those which choose to DO. A lot of power in taking action.

Keep it in motion.

GordonJ