View Single Post
Old August 14, 2017, 02:03 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Speaking of HOTSHEETS, there will be a new PRIVATE sub forum starting next month on HOTSHEETS (aka cheatsheets, tips, one page pubs, etc.) It will take a purchase to enter, however, you still must be approved, so, when the time comes, and you want to participate, check with me first to make sure you are eligible, OK?

Full circle. Starting my "mailorder biz" or mail order biz or remote direct marketing business back up. Will be sending reports and mostly hotsheets via USPS mail. Just tired of having my stuff up at black hat forums and dealing with people who didn't buy.

All people in the new HOTSHEET forum will have a chance to see what it is and how it does.

I doubt if I'll complete any more reports on my own, even good ideas, or what I've mentioned, will be a JV, if it is going to see the light of day.

So, new sub forum next month on HOTSHEETS.
New (old) Mail Order Biz.
NO new reports, unless you want to help do them.

That's all for now. Bet 20 bux on Browns winning Super Bowl, consider it my charitable contribution to organized and legal gambling, if a miracle happens, I'll retire (will also bust Vegas, HA!) Actually, only 300 to 1 odds, best my 20 bux could do is return 6k, Vegas is safe.
Hi Gordon,

Love your idea for a new forum on Hotsheets!

I think Hotsheets are one of the biggest opportunities out there... Many people are daunted by the idea of writing a book, or a report. But one or two sheets of paper? Much easier (and faster)!

Can't wait...

Best wishes,

Dien