View Single Post
Old September 11, 2007, 09:10 AM
ThePromotionalGuy.com

Default Tony, Duane & Sunnyguy...

Tony,

My website is directed to a specific niche market. There are men and women out there, that are handy with hand tools, who love to do side work.

They are always looking for new ways to generate some extra cash. That's why I don't hype it up.

This report gives them yet another opportunity to generate some extra money on the side, simply using common tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and etc.

When I stumbled onto this type of work, I did it on the side. Eventually, I made a business out of it and finally incorporated into my other business.

I do like the idea of a podcast or maybe a youtube type video. Your idea got me thinking.

Duane,

To answer your first questions, my target market is established and I am selling the report. But like any business man I want to boost sales.

To do that I need to add more value or possibly address areas that you mention in the second half of your post.

You have given me some great additional ideas that I had not considered, but do see how they can help boost sales. I had not thought about Ebay or format conversion. Just these two methods alone will boost sales.

Sunnyguy,

I like your idea about similar/association. The example of 'car doors', 'wooden doors', and 'metal doors' also sparked a few ideas I had not considered. I can see how they would fit in. I can see some spin off reports coming down the pike.

I would like to publicly thank you 3 gentleman for the great insight, ideas and items of consideration you have provided.

Woody Quiñones
The Promotional Guy