View Single Post
Old March 5, 2002, 01:18 AM
Michael Ross

Default From marketing 101 we get

Find a need/want and fill it.
Solve people's problems BEFORE creating the product.
Etc., etc., etc.

So at first this whole process seems backasswards (DONism)

But after letting the concept stew for a day, there could be some very lucrative markets...

> What industries do you feel we should
> approach who would be most likely to be
> interested in them?

First. Anyone that needs heating, right?

How would all those European and US sporting fields react to being able to quickly and easily melt the snow that gathers on the field???

Think of the saving in power just from pumping all the hot water through the water pipes that many use. Power saving heating the water too.

Following on that concept... heated floor systems. INSTANT HEAT instead of the current slow heating methods. Plenty of places in and around Melbourne and Vic (Sale, for example) as well as Tassy.

Then we have the food industry. And in particular, ANYONE that needs to do pasturising through a 'Heat Exchanger' - looks like a big radiator. This could be a very cost effective way for them to do it. And there would be no chance of the heated water breaking through a fin and contaminating the food.

And if you get it very cost effective, I could see a vast underground network melting the snow in footpaths all over the US. And people could also use the system to keep their driveway clear.

In the roof of every Snow Field Resort building?

All the while I'm thinking - instead of carting water from the river to the village, build the pipes and charge the villages for the instant water (story from Robert Kiyosaki I believe).

Solar heating pool water?

Hope this helps some.

Michael Ross.