View Single Post
Old April 20, 2012, 09:45 PM
Bozo

Default Re: $100 into $10 million - all w/an idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalwood View Post
$200 a dose sounds incredible but how about this for incredible. My sister used to raise horses. When she took her mares, those are the females, right?, she also took along her checkbook to write checks for 10K. The only guarantee was the stud would mount twice and do his job whether it took 10 minutes, 10 hours or 10 days.

If it didn't take, oh well, no refunds. That was in SoCal where she still resides but no longer raises horses. My aching ass, 10k for doing what comes naturally.

I think you can name pretty much any creature, and find a group of fanatics that love something about it.

I'm in Demopolis, AL at the moment, and they are having a crayfish festival, and a hunting dog competition. Both last all weekend, along with the motorcycle rally going on. The tiny town is packed with fanatics.

The motel parking lot is full of dog trailers, and the occupants are all barking at each other. "Hey Ralph, you looked good out there today!" "Thanks Jack, too bad about that rabbit that distracted you. Better luck next year."

Or maybe they're just barking?