View Single Post
Old September 6, 2012, 10:39 AM
Administrator

Default There is a complete section on this in the Chattel Report the Sprint to Freedom

Go go google. Look for consignment. Look for bike shops. Look for collectors, look for music shops...

In EVERY town there are businesses who BUY stuff to sell. In fact a couple of successful franchises operate as chattelers, Play it Again Sports is part of a company with several recycle franchises, including GAMES and Clothing and they all BUY stuff and local versions often have consignment.

Watch guys, ephemera collectors, toys, MUSIC stores...a quick tour on Google will give you many people who could be part of your network of buyers, but it takes TIME, which most people won't do, to get to know them and know what they buy.

Why don't they do it themselves? Most do, on a limited basis, which is why if you
Buy OVER There, you can SELL over here.

A network of buyers is what makes chatteling so easy. And it is very similar to Jim Straw's MILLIONAIRE IN A YEAR course too.

BUYERS are the SELLERS. Again, 5 mins on google in those categories above will yield many buyers.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyc View Post
Gordon,

Not a problem, I will pick it up directly.

How do you build a network of buyers? I know everyone is looking for something, but very few are looking for the same thing over and over again.

The main people looking for the same thing that I can think of are businesses and collectors, which would definitely put you in a continual good deal finding mode for them.