View Single Post
Old November 15, 2020, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Default 8.25 hours to FREEDOM.

The last 25 years, I've worked with scores of people, and almost all of them have OVERESTIMATED how much time they have to complete a project, or to devote to a business, or to get things done.

Twenty used to be my thinking, 20 hours a week of focused activity would DO IT for you. And yet, most, who said they had that much time, found out they didn't.

How much time do you have to use every week to reach your goals? I don't know.

But I do know that many, if not most, could do fantastic things in ONE YEAR if they spent 8 and a quarter hours a week, FOCUSED on their goals.

15 minutes in the morning, 60 minutes in the evening, FIVE days a week, and then one day of 90 minutes, and maybe a few more if they are motivated.

But, anything over 12 to 15 often has counter productive results and leads to burnout. And their goals die along the way.
8.25 X 50 weeks = 412.5 hours. Now this is a long way from the 10,000 that many people believe it takes to mastery. I think that one size does not fit all.

One year of focused little bits of time DAILY used, and focused on a purpose is all that is required to get on the highway to freedom, financial well being and leveraged productivity.

The "secret" to this PLAN of ACTION is taking the time during the initial month, or first 33 hours to throw your wants against the wall and see which ones stick.

THEN, after some consideration, an up the ladder continuous stepping, adjusting as you go.

I teach (taught) this to those who want to have a 5 thousand dollar a month income after one year of effort. If, THEY do the 8.25 hours and do them for 50 weeks in a row.

I found, even then, that all too many people got sidetracked, off course, and somehow got lost...and I would argue they didn't get off on the right track, with a clear idea of what they wanted, and why?

I don't think the four hour work week will do much for you, but 8 hours a week, (or more if you can) and a progressive plan of action, can take anyone reading this to a freedom they may not know. I'm always amazed at how much TIME successful people have, IF THEY CHOOSE to take it off, however, most love or really like what they do with their time, so they choose not to take it off.

If you want some financial stability and freedom, plan on spending 8.25 hours a week.

15 minutes in the morning, 60 in the evening. A little bit more one day a week.

There you go.

Gordon