View Single Post
Old November 27, 2018, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Default We are OK with introduction posts, however, be forewarned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaocalua View Post
I am very happy to be a new member here. Thanks to the administrator to provide such a great site. I am going to share ideas with people who have the same interests with me. Send me messages now!

What are your interests? We do prefer you post some information before trying to use the Private Message feature of the forum software.

When anyone posts an introductory post, it would help YOU to follow these guidelines:

In addition to WHO you are, share your areas of interests, expertise, and knowledge.

Let us know WHERE you are, we have members all over the world, you might be close enough to one to have a meet up down the road.

We DO allow links in the posts, and in signatures, however, we do NOT like little one sentence "drive-by" posts hawking your wares, be they of your own, or as an affiliate.

We don't permit provocateurs with political agendas, although we do permit different opinions, even different political views to be discussed in an adult civil manner.

We prefer you focus on BUSINESS, current events, or money making information, although we do often venture into areas of mystery, the arcane, and ever supernatural.

So welcome to the forum, all new members, it is only as good as you all make it, most prefer to NOT share, so it may go stale now and then. Both Dien Rice and myself have other projects to work with and SowPub, is more a labor of love than it is for business, although, we both would probably prefer that it pay for itself.

Let us know somethings about you, and hopefully, you'll find a friendly place to share.

Gordon Alexander