View Single Post
Old September 9, 2006, 09:57 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: 100 Dollars a Day Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
I seem to remember that there was a thread that stirred up quite a bit of controversy about making 100 bucks a day. Don't remember if it was just offline stuff, online things, or a combination of both.

Is the thread available?

Does it exist?

Hi Millard,

I remember the thread! It was on the "old" Sowpub forum...

It mostly still exists (only a small portion of it was deleted because it devolved into insults - the few that were deleted didn't really have any "useful" info anyway)...

I'm in the process of restoring the old Sowpub forum within this forum software. (I couldn't leave the old WebBBS software up because it's vulnerable to these "attacks" we were getting...)

However, because of the way the "conversion" process works, I have to start at the beginning of the "old" Sowpub forum and work towards the end so the threads will link up properly. Anyway, it should be restored eventually! Hopefully ... in about a week (though sometimes this takes longer than I hope, as there is a little bit of work involved in doing this)...

Here's my post on what's been restored from the archive so far...
http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1639

Already around 5,000 posts have been converted over... But given that there were over 30,000 posts in the old archive, there's still quite a few to go...

I hope that helps!

- Dien