View Single Post
Old February 27, 2002, 01:27 PM
Dien Rice

Default Here's another aspect to Gordon which I've noticed

Hi Martin,

Wonderful interview! Thanks, I enjoyed it. :)

I really like Gordon's philosophy of multiple streams of income. We can all learn something from that. :)

Cooking - golf - social work - writing persuasive copy - those are a whole lotta talents!

One of the things that always struck me as well was his ethics. I think it must also come from having the social work side of Gordon too.... He's always been about more than just marketing.

As you may know, Gordon and I will have a new ezine coming out soon - we call it the 'Seedzine' - which will feature Gordon's inspirational writings.

However, while these WILL be relevant to entrepreneurship and persuasion, they won't JUST be about that, but will be about more than that too - getting to the CORE of living a balanced and successful life.

There is NOTHING like it online - I've looked - and we're pretty excited about it.

(Well, I'm excited - I think Gordon is too! :) )

I included the link to subscribe below! The first issue of the 'Seedzine' will come out on March 7.

Martin, great interview, thanks for posting it - I always find your interviews inspiring, and try to catch every one! :)

- Dien Rice

Get the 'Seedzine' here (it's free!)