View Single Post
Old May 15, 2016, 03:05 AM
ascendedmind

Thumbs up Re: Dien, what other concepts has Harvey Brody shared with you?

Gordon it was merely question & it was not designed to provoke you or disrespect Ben. Even though it would appear someone had an agenda towards Ben. Why would Harvey even comment about it? I did not even ask.

In fact Harvey would speak about there lack of hindsight, when it came to other practical matters. For example, Joe Karbo's eating habits regarding his poor health. Died way too young

I don't believe Harvey's intent was to belittle them, but to demonstrate a total mindset to have regarding everything in life & not just limited to business or the making of money.

I know many financially successful businessman, but who don't have a prosperous home life or marriage.

Most people limit their thinking just to Harvey's toll position concepts or his making of money, however he does speak spiritually in a round about way.

Harvey & Ben along with other marketing masters are just imperfect men like the rest of us... as reflected in the challenges of our ever day life.

I do appreciate you sharing your life experience & knowledge as well as others, so please do continue...