View Single Post
Old October 7, 2020, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Default The 2k "FRANCHISE" EVERYONE should buy today.

Yes, Franchises are still being sold during this Covid Crisis. Much slower than normal, which may never come back (not sure what normal is, but...)

The appeal of any Franchise is it's COMPLETENESS, with training, ready to go manuals of operation all the HOW TO ready for you to use. PLUS, most have figured out the biggest little detail, HOW TO GET CUSTOMERS.

In the last few months, I have conducted surveys, and many of you have participated (THANKS), it has been informative.

And my conclusion (Opinion) is, TWO TO FIVE thousand dollars is the sweet spot for a legit business opportunity.

Sure, it won't buy you much of a Franchise, but it could get you a distributorship or a dealer op, or it seems to be what most people are willing to invest in an ONLINE MONEY maker.

Truthfully, I think 2 thousand is shoe string, bootstraping sums...and doesn't leave much room for error. Interesting enough, the big LAUNCH boom of a decade+ ago, had the 2k offer, and it still seems to be the sweet spot for many a guru.

I've seen very few courses worth it. There always seems to be some little detail left out, the detail which requires you join some top secret inner circle group, for several THOUSANDS of dollars. YIKES.

Very few comprehensive courses out there for less than 2k.

But I think it should be the minimum START UP amount for your Online or Internet Business, if you want to get fast results.

I've seen many courses for 995, even a few for 750, which give good enough information to be worth their prices.

Well. I'm looking over some courses now, and if I find anything comprehensive and detailed enough at a reasonable price, I will let you all know.

IF you, any of you, have a good course, or have bought one and used it to make profits online, let us all know. We will allow links, even to affiliate offers (for now) so as to be able to flesh out any good ideas, products and get you (US) all ready for having a profitable 2021. Fair enough?

Gordon

PS. If I find anything worth while, I'll surely endorse it here and to the lists we have, using the 2k figure as my guideline.