View Single Post
Old January 1, 2012, 09:10 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Designed toilet paper covers... the next home decorative trend? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Thinking, Tracking & Brainstorming while Taking Action/Visiting Johnny...

Could be the Key {Entrepreneurial} Exercise for our Up-and Coming 2012! ...

While Spying on those Specialized Requirements... Products and Select Industry(s), Consumerism Needs, Wants etc. etc...

Advertising related Needs, Requirements... In Visiting Johnny too...
Thanks Phil!

More amazing ideas, as usual... Some are (cough!) not for me, but... Tissue-pack advertising does seem like a good idea! I can see why it's a big success in Japan!

Thanks for your (and Garth's) earlier posts on it here, too...

http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3573

And the Wikipedia post is good, too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue-pack_marketing

I think the way to go is not to market it as toilet paper, but for use as tissues. People need tissues every now and then (e.g., when you have a runny nose, when you accidentally spill some coffee on yourself, if you get oil on your hands when checking the oil in your car and there's no clean rag handy, or if you get your hands dirty in general with no washbasin close by, etc.)

I actually carry a small tissue pack (usually has about 10 tissues) with me all the time (it's small enough to fit in my back pocket). It actually comes in pretty handy every now and then. (You can use a handkerchief, of course, but this is an alternative which is more versatile.) We also keep these small tissue packs in the car, too (because you can store them in the glove compartment, or other small storage spaces).

Now... I buy these small packs of tissues... If someone would give them to me for free, I'd take them and use them! (And of course, that also means multiple exposures to the advertising...)

Best wishes,

Dien