View Single Post
Old March 26, 2013, 10:14 AM
Will

Default Another easy way to make money on Craigslist

If anybody ever told you, you need to have money to make money is simply not true.

I was sitting at my computa looking at an item on Craigslist. I found a beautiful item for sale for $350. The seller gave a brief description. I called the seller and asked how much did you pay? He said it cost about $1800 and it was just a few years old.

I said, I will find you a buyer. I re-wrote the craigslist ad and inserted my phone number. I basically said you can have this $1800 item which is only 3 years old for $550.

Nice catchy heading, nice photo and description and my phone number. All calls or text would come to me. Most people like to text.
I have some folks at work in a meeting text me and say I will talk to you after the meeting.

This works best with a computa and cell phone. Many folks text from toilet, steering wheel, just can't do without it.

I found an eager buyer, who said she would come right now and buy it. It was about 9:30 at night.

I said no you have to wait until tomorrow. I contacted the seller and told him I have a buyer. I said this lady is ready to buy, before she arrives at the address.

Now I'm 300 miles away, never saw the buyer or seller. I told the seller once he get's the cash he could take his $350 and send me a check for my $200.

The owner of the item said, would you like me to send it Western Union. I said sure why not. He sold the item at 3:00 for $550 and sent me cash money of $200 minus western union fees a few hours later.

I did this from my computer and a cell phone with about an hours worth of work. The seller said I wish I could of found you sooner, when I use to buy whole storage units full of items.

I have another deal that will take place on Saturday. The buyer asked if I would hold it with a Pay Pal Deposit until Saturday.

Anybody need a little extra cash could take this idea and run with it. It's so easy.

Last edited by Will : March 26, 2013 at 03:51 PM.