View Single Post
Old March 20, 2021, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Default Earning $100,000.00 a year buying and selling? If not, you should be reading the GJA

CHATTELING NEWSLETTER.

Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, eBay...doesn't really matter, what does is...

DEMAND and supply. As it is with used cars, one makes their money on the buy, not the sell. The where to make offers depends on what it is you have to sell.

Collector PENS, like a Montblanc JFK will fetch a couple of grand, but not on Craigslist.

Those place are OK for smaller priced items, but targeted groups are by far the most profitable.

Gordon (Mr. Chattel) Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHoward View Post
You're right, it's been a few years, but you can find anything on the Internet. I wonder if anyone else uses Craiglist? I thought this site was already a thing of the past. Of course, Craiglist was created a long time ago and has been popular for decades, but the modern world requires changes. Especially now, there are many Craigslist alternatives for buying and selling that provide more options than Craiglist and are safe for users. I want you to look at the list of these sites and tell me which ones you use and why. I'm actually writing an essay on this topic, so if you share your opinion, you'll help me write a better essay. Thank you in advance!