View Single Post
Old September 2, 2019, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Default My new mentoring program. For You? Maybe, maybe not.

I've had 500 dollar programs, which worked well. And lower cost programs which had more problems, and as you read in BYBA, why I chose to go with low cost products several times a year vs bigger ticket items. The fact some of you have been buying from me for 20 years is testament to the concept, taught to me by Jim Straw and his "peanuts on a bar" metaphor.

Albeit, I pretty much swore off mentoring, I've had a change of heart. Mainly because my Hollywood Collaborator is going to be around for a year, nearby, and that makes our thing easier more efficient and frees up a little time.

So, here's the deal. I'm going to offer a custom tailored one of a kind mentoring program to you and if I have the ability to deliver it to you...some things I just don't have the knowledge on, like eCom as it is today, and drop shipping which I don't care for.

The guys in BYBA would serve you much better than I could,

Well, I'm willing to commit a year to your success, if you have some idea of what you want. I may offer a one off, WHAT DO YOU WANT type thing for a 45 day period too.

But if you have some idea of what you want to do, we'll set up a VIEW FROM THE ROOFTOP, CREATE the rungs up the side (52 platforms, 7 steps each)...
which serves as YOUR

BLUEPRINT to follow based on your time, knowledge, skills and goals.

The year deal is 995, and the 45 day figuring out what you want deal is 175.

Let's start with some email, so we can determine if we'd be a good fit. Fair enough?

Gordon Jay

PS We'll be USING a lot of the tools from the GJA SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS TOO.

PPS If you learn how to apply the SQ1, I'll consider making you a master teacher of them.

Money back guarantee: only for the year deal, no refunds on the 45 day finding yourself thing. Once we set the plan, YOUR PLAN, based on YOUR GOALS, then after 6 months if it isn't working for you, or you've had a change of heart, or if you need to pay your rent (that's actually happened)...then I will gleefully give you every penny back. Although, if you aren't serious to begin with, and lack the DESIRE, DON'T waste either of our time, OK?

Last edited by GordonJ : September 2, 2019 at 07:08 PM.