View Single Post
Old April 17, 2013, 06:00 PM
midasman

Default Re: Make $450 from Homes that sell in your area!

WOW! I provide FREE Info on a Unique, NEW, way that almost anyone can make some "serious" money providing "Video Home Tours" to RE Agents and No Response?????????

Maybe because you don't understand what's involved here and why THIS is "Revolutionary"....so I will try and explain;

"VIDEO HOME TOURS"....Sell Homes! THAT is a Proven Fact! and every RE Agent KNOWS it!

A "Video Home Tour" is simply 8 to 12 Photos of the Outside and Inside of a Home....made into a Video (I use PS3 because it makes it to look more like a Video rather than a "Slide" presentation)

When I first did this, I went to a realtor website....clicked on "Agents" and found one who had 15 Homes for sale WITH 10 to 15 PHOTOS of the Homes she had listed. I just "Right-Clicked" on the photos of 1 home....did a "Save As" of each photo and put the photos into a folder on my puter.

I then brought up PS3 and uploaded the photos (jpegs) to PS3 and started a "New Video" starting with outside photos, then inside in line. I used some of PS3s "Scanning & Zooming" on each photo and...used different Transitions to go from 1 photo to the next.

In MY opinion....MY videos with PS3 look almost as good as any Animoto presentation....and Mine is FREE!

I then added a Music background....put a photo of the Listing Agent on the last page, along with her Contact Info (and Mine)...then "burned it to a DVD"

I had already purchased a "Portable DVD Player" from WallyWorld ($89 RCA) Put the DVD into the DVD Player, phoned the Agent and told her I have a way for her to sell her Listings....FAST, and...would she have a "quick minute" for me to Show her?

She agreed. I went over...plunked down my Portable DVD Player on her desk, clicked "Run" and on the screen pops up the House SHE IS TRYING TO SELL!

When it ends she says, "Hey! That looks Great! How much?" I switch the ON button and say, as the Video of HER Listing is runnig again...."$150 in front and $300 WHEN the house sells!"

She pauses...looks down at some papers on her desk....writes down something on a blank pad...looks up and says, "$450 for the Video?"

I....calmly respond with, "Yup! BUT...only $150 initially! The remaing $300 is AFTER the home sells! And...if the home doesn't sell....you don't owe a dime!

She responds with, "I've always wanted to use "Video Home Tours" but they've always been too expensive for me...when I didn't know if I could sell the Listing! If I didn't sell it, I'd be OUT that cash!...so, I've never used these.

YOUR program allows me to make a "small investment" in trying to sell the property and....if I don't sell it, I owe nothing and if it sells, I owe $300?"

"Hey! If I sell the property I have my commission coming in where I can NOW afford to PAY for the Video."

"Sign me up!"

So....I know of NO other "Video-Ographer" or ANYONE offering THIS kind of program to RE Agents.

So....apparently you folks here on SowPub do NOT think this is "Earth-Shattering"! But it is!

I thought I'd let the members here, in on this First...since this is the 1st Forum I participated in when they started waay baack in "OO-OO-O"

Anyway....thanks for your time

Don Alm