View Single Post
Old July 31, 2017, 12:16 PM
Bob B

Smile Re: What do you want....from us?

Nothing that Gordon shares is "old hat" or "boring" to me - and I've been around awhile - at least as a silent visitor. I truly appreciate the business wisdom shared over the years and can only hope for more of it in the future.

Gordon's chattel book helped me launch a side business on eBay back in the glory days. I stuck with it for years, finally tiring of eBay's constant changes that made it harder on merchants like me. I'd love more training programs like this. Real, in the trenches advice that one can take and run with.

So much of the material that's out there today is vastly overpriced, in my opinion, and wastes a huge amount of time. For example, there's a "course" on SEO that sells for $8,000. It would take literally months to watch all the video training and webinar content to filter it down to the most important essentials. It's the whole idea of just piling on more "content" and making it look like value when it's nothing more than overload that irks me.

Moving forward, I'd love to see more here about selling digital information, whether it's video, training, courses, or short reports. Everybody these days focuses on video products and jacks the price. I much prefer to read great content - and that's one of the advantages of the forum. As for getting the real, A-Z steps to accomplishing specific things - I'm ready to buy more special reports anytime.