View Single Post
Old July 30, 2010, 09:44 AM
Conrad

Default How to for Licensing for $97

I wanted to learn about licensing & IP ... so I listened to the sales promotions of Bob Serling, but I decided not to buy his course.

Mainly because I did not like the way of him presenting it as all new etc. - where in fact it was the same stuff that was promoted the previous year. I hate B.S.

Anyway, Michael Senoff sent a promotion for Rand Brenner's $597 Licensing Secrets System - licensingsecretscom.com and he has a free interview here -
hardtofindseminars.com/blog/rand-brenner-licensing-secrets-free-interview

I like the product and certainly learned a lot.

Since then I discovered an old file with Dan Kennedys "the Inventor's Friend System for Success" - How to Make Millions with your Ideas anno 1998/9

This I found some time ago on Ebay and I bought everything I could find of Kennedy. It is the classical situation of judging a book by its cover.

It is cheaply produced, as were all the other Kennedy materials and I considered returning it, if it were not for the huge hassle and cost of shipping it back ... so I listened to some stuff (Magnetic Marketing etc.) and just put all the files in my library ...

Well, the course is actually quite fine - step-by-step stuff - so that is another resource on making money with IP.

Anyway, two resources that might help some of you ...

The Toll Booth concept intrigues me and I wish Brody's course would get born ...

Cheers,

Conrad