View Single Post
Old November 21, 2014, 07:36 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: BOO! Scary Toyota Truck Referral System(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
You won't believe this.

But I just got in and out of a Toyota Dealership without spending any Munny.

It's a Miracle.
Hi Glenn,

Thanks Glenn... I really enjoyed that story! Very funny!

They sure do seem to have a very advanced referral system, with all those shocking warning lights!

Your story reminded me of a recent story, too...

My fiancee also drives a Toyota... She has a Prius (hybrid car).

Did you know that you can use a Prius as an emergency power generator after a hurricane? Many people did after Hurricane Sandy!

http://www.google.com/search?q=use+p...ower+generator

So, we're ready for the next hurricane or future disaster...!

Anyway, we were ready to bring her car in for the usual 6 months or so service... Here's how she managed to get extra service - for free!

It actually uses one of the principles I once learned from you...

About 3 weeks ago, she called the local Toyota Dealer, and asked when she could book it in for a service.

The guy on the phone told her it would be around 2 weeks before they could service her car...

She then said, oh that's alright, I'll just call a different Toyota dealer instead, who can perhaps do it more quickly...

She didn't really want to wait around. This wasn't a ploy, she was actually planning to call a different dealer.

Suddenly, the tone of the Toyotal dealer guy on the phone changed.

He quickly said, they should be able to fit it in tomorrow, if she brought it in early!

And what's more, they'd provide her with a free loan car for the day, too! (Usually they charge to provide you with a loan car, while your car is being serviced...)

My fiancee said, okay!

So... there you go...

Amazingly, they were able to provide an extremely rapid improvement in service!

Best wishes,

Dien