View Single Post
Old April 8, 2010, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Default I can tell you ONE thing for certain Bob about Harvey's newest "deal"...

The one thing I know for certain about Harvey's project is:

It will NEVER see the light of day UNTIL it is 100% perfected and ready.

Not 99%. Not 98%. Not 97%.

You can be sure he has penciled it out, looked long and hard and is going to do it the "right" way the first time out.

Keep in mind Bob, unlike Internet or Offline marketing gurus, and in fact, unlike other businessmen...he doesn't HAVE to do it.

He doesn't HAVE to do it. He doesn't NEED to do it to stay in business.

He's doing it because he wants to, and in MY opinion, it's a legacy type of thing too, but that is just my opinion.

I do know he has a mindset regarding VIDEO. And unlike the Bob Serling's of the world who just grab a home camcorder and start yakking...Harvey is going to use professionals. He's going to have it well scripted, but it will sound so natural because he know's what he is talking about.

Harvey isn't like most of "those" guys who sell information, THEIR livelihoods depend on it...his doesn't.

YOU know it was hard for several years because Harvey just wasn't motivated to take time away from his on going business to do something he did thirty years ago.

NOW, as I understand it, he is ready to share his wisdom and insights into some of the most advanced money making techniques in the world.

But he won't, he can't...until it is 100% done to his satisfaction.

I assure you, Harvey is a one of a kind money making genius, totally independent of creating a constant product flow...

with NO employees.
Without a big warehouse, without dealing with the hoardes.

Without sending out email about the latest launch.

NOT one of these so-called Internet gurus can hold a candle to what he does. NO headaches. NO hassles. NO dependency on anyone.

So, I don't know when it will be ready. But I guarantee it will be sensational...and it won't be seen until Harvey says it is 100% ready to be seen.

HOPEFULLY, that will be sooner rather than later. He just had a birthday, and even though he's a young 78, and may be working when he's 100...there is only so much time in the day.

YOU are so much further along than most Bob, except for your mindset, and it was the thing drilled into my mind until I finally got it.

It begins and ends in your thinking.

Gordon Alexander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Blagg View Post
Hi Dien:

I was wondering if there is any new information regarding Harvey Brody's new updated Toll Position Course?

Do you have a time frame as to when it might finally be released?

Last edited by GordonJ : April 8, 2010 at 05:13 PM.