View Single Post
Old September 25, 2013, 06:12 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Once again! T-Shirt concepts/ideas on SowPubs, Collect your Share... :)

Thanks for posting this Phil... I had a look at http://tannerlarsson.com/op/teecrazy/ and thought that perhaps I could use some of my Digital Backgrounds for T-shirt designs but decided I'd save the $97 Tanner is charging for his course and invest that amount into designing and testing a sales funnel for Tspring designs.

However... I just stumbled across a $9.95 WSO over at the Warrior forum that appears to be all about selling shirts via Facebook groups and using Tspring to produce and deliver them.

I'm probably going to pick it up but not OTO/Upgrade... The WSO supposedly teaches you how to make the best shirts and how to market them the right way to ensure maximum profit. If there is anyone here on SowPub who has purchased that WSO by Antony La Rocca or is a member of his private Facebook Group please share your thoughts on his methods here.

This looks like something that can be very profitable if you can come up with the right designs and target the right groups on Facebook.

Cheers,
Steve