View Single Post
Old July 3, 2019, 10:41 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Sherman, I'd love to know more, including lessons you learned from HB...

Sherman Hunter posted earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKHunter View Post
Gordon, your reference to my original "Concept" triggered a nice ride down "memory lane" for me.

The "Concept" is very special to me because I wrote it right after I had concluded that the computer technology that existed at that time would not be able to sustain my popular Wil/Vey Money/Opportunity Exchange programs. My eallianceMaker system is a digital outgrowth of my old Exchange system and its Opportunity Bulletins.

So, there is a story within the story.

I am enjoying the forum discussions and will continue to review them. I am ready to assist you, Dien and your members to better understand Harvey's strategy.

As you have been declaring, his strategy and business philosophy are unsurpassed!
Sherman, thank you for posting!

For those who don't know, Sherman Hunter worked with Harvey Brody for around 20 years or so, before branching out and doing his own thing...

I just wanted to let you know, I have a copy of your "Concept" course that you did with Harvey Brody... I bought it (an original copy) off of eBay many years ago.

I was just reading through it... and I got some new insights that I hadn't had before! (Definitely worth a re-read, as it's been a while!)

I have so many things to ask you...

I'd love to hear more about your past projects, both in the distant past, and the recent past too, and of course the present...

I'd also love to hear more about your eallianceMaker project too!

Would love to participate and even help out if I can...

Best wishes,

Dien

Here are Sherman's contact details that he posted earlier...
Sherman W. Hunter, Sr., Director
SDK HUNTER LLC