View Single Post
Old July 29, 2000, 07:54 PM
Gordon Alexander

Default Business: For everyone reading REMOTE HYPNOSIS, PLEASE, read this...

First things first.

THANKS for your feedback, it is going to make the work even better.

What you have read is about 1/3 to 1/4 of the entire work.

I wanted to check on formatting, and pics and layout and design, and YOU have provided me with some great ideas.

It is too big of a download, and we are working on that.

Much of what you have seen has been used under the Fair Use rule regarding Copyrights, but,

I have contacted several of the people mentioned seeking permission to use the full page ad and all.

Dr. Paul Hartunian just gave his permission to use the full page ad...the one that says, I CAN HELP YOU FIND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IN 90 DAYS.

I want to go over that in more detail. Why?

Paul informed me it has been pulling consistantly for 10 YEARS. It has made him money. It continues to make him money. It WORKS.

So, I'm trying to pry some permissions and also some of the details about the PROCESS of creating these things, directly from the people who did it.

We can't go and talk to Caples, or Claude Hopkins, Ray Rubicam, Rosser Reeves, Harry Scherman et al...

we can only SPECULATE and GUESS and ANALYZE as to what elements the writer included and why.

I want to talk directly to the writers, and let them tell ME what they did and what psychology they did or did not use.

I can't get all of them to reveal, but I have a few surprises for you too.

The next section covers the psychology, the RAS, the Law of 7's (and when to ignore it) INDIVIDUAL MOTIVATION, why the gurus are wrong and a whole bunch of READING kind of stuff, Yecchh!

Then the last part is full of more pics, mostly TV ads, past and present, and I'll have a few surprises for you there too. I hope to have some good interviews lined up.
Then I'll end with worksheets that you can use to create your REMOTE HYPNOSIS PRESENTATION.

Again, our target date is SEPT. 1. With your help, we'll work hard to turn out one of the best e-books on the net. I think Dien is going to charge $12.00 bucks for this. What do you think?

I'll explain our rational for low cost e-books, and how it fits in with our long range goals and strategy.

Tomorrow, I'll post the PictoGrigm, in fact several of them from the SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS, the story called MIDNIGHT AT MARY CAMPBELL'S CAVE, and when I get in tonight, I'll answer my e-mail and some of the posts I don't get to in the next few minutes.

If you have any questions about REMOTE HYPNOSIS, please go ahead and post here, since anyone just popping in will have NO idea what we're talking about.

That way, I can incorporate your discussions into the revised version.

Again,

Thanks.

Gordon Alexander