View Single Post
Old June 26, 2019, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Default Don't know if this is 7th, 8th or 9th gear, however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
The higher gears is perfect for this time in my life.

I've been working on a concept that will allow anyone with a modest investment to be able to live a self-sustaining lifestyle in a home that provides for itself, so to speak. All of this without having to live like a scratch farmer in a shack over the hill.

All the creature comforts, all the bells and whistles, with independence.

On a completely different note... because of all the expert researchers here:

(Gordon, if this is not the place to ask, please delete)

I have been trying to find out ANY information on a "Belly landing" incident I was in the fall of 1961. It was a flight from Springfield MO to Kansas City MO. I think it might have been Sept. 13 or 14th. I have called folks, researched online, and found no record of this. Can anyone give me a tip to find out if there is a record of this?

OK. Consider this advanced gear for YOUR project.

Be the ONLY source of training, and with a built in ongoing piece of the action of any suppliers.

I use golf, but think bldg materials, whatever is needed for your project.

I have a new type of golf swing, which is more suited to 80% of all golfers than the PGA model golf swing, which is pert near impossible to master.

I could LICENSE this J-Swing to other instructors, give them training and then charge an ongoing fee, as well as offering J-Swing supplies for them to profit from. When you get closer to your thing, let me know, I'll give you a better example, an actual working model of this very high gear operation.

I visited a Dome just outside of Ashville, NC, one of the first by Bucky Fuller, who was a frequent visitor to that area. A lot of people there, all across the USA would have an interest in what you have.

Say, you set up a working model in MO, somewhere, from which you could teach and train MASTER DISTRIBUTORS, who would then take it back to their areas, like me in Northeast Ohio, and we could control the sellers, builders and suppliers needed to complete the mission, each piece of the pie getting a slice for Millard, SEE? Sorry to be so cryptic, but this advanced gear was shared in private, and I don't want to reveal those details.

But I have seen several variations of this 9th gear operation, which really gets things going fast.

Gordon

PS. In case you didn't see it, you want to learn about CAB archives, they would have been the ones to file the incident in KC, MO, back in 1961.