View Single Post
Old October 31, 2007, 10:23 AM
killarney

Default Re: I'm desperate and need your help

Like many of you I want to be wealthy. I have a love for doing 3 things. Real estate, directing marketing promotions and turning around failing businesses with powerful marketing. I was living comfortably until the last 10 months. Maybe things were too easy for me.

I used to be a Catholic priest and a lot of my trusting others comes from catholic guilt and believing all people are good and giving them the benefit of the doubt. I also havea fault of wanting to please people and not saying no to them. The experiences I've shared with you have changed me. I'm looking at business in a whole new light. I now trust no one until we do business a few times together. And I've also learned to check out referrals. There's a myth out there that just because someone refers someone that person is reputable. Hasn't been true in my experience. I need to concentrate on what I want to do with my business career. But in the meantime I'M STILL LOOKING FOR ANY MONEY MAKING IDEAS TO INCREASE MY CASH FLOW!!! THANK YOU!!