View Single Post
Old April 14, 2015, 05:01 PM
troyboucher

Default Re: Valuable riches, right under your nose...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
Yup.....back in 2007 ......one man decided to create a local "Doctor Directory" (Doctors, Dentists, Chiropractors, Clinics...etc) in the small town of Sedona, AZ.

He charged a Flat Fee of $495 a Month and soon had 33 "medical/dental" participants ($16,335 A MONTH)

This Directory is now HUGE! It's called www.ZocDoc.com.....and I've been told that participants are still paying $495 a Month!.....with HUNDREDS of participating Doctors.

Heck.....my town of 22,000 has SEVENTY SIX (76) Dentists. I'll bet if someone set up a "Doctor Directory" here they'd get at least 20 Doctors, Dentists, Chiros etc.....to pay $495/Mo to participate. That's 10 Grand a Month!

In fact.....as soon as I log out here, I'll check and see if ZocDoc has any participating in my town. If not....I might consider setting one up.

Don Alm

What would be your thoughts of, instead of a directory, something similar to a valpack mail out system, only have it catered to doctors of all profession(chiros, dentist,etc), and then maybe another system catered to Lawyers of different categories, or would that just cost more in the long run...perhaps you could charge more for the ad coupons based on having a better targeted residential mailing, limit mailing to every 6 months?...thoughts?