Thanks Duane for sharing this.
* The passion. Making a cleaning product exciting.
* Kinetic energy. How he high fives folks all the time.
* Ownership. How he asks the guy to hold the product.
* Demonstration. Showing how the product cleans 3 different things.
* Bonus. He offers a bonus and gives a reason why behind it too.
Where he can improve:
* Revealing the price. He had a couple of instances where he could have revealed the price and asked for objections.
* Asking for the sale. He does not ask for the sale after every demo. A 2 minute pitch can be dragged to 7-10 minutes if you don't ask for the sale at the right time.
* Does not pace himself with his listeners. There were a couple of instances where I thought the buyers didn't understand him.
* Closing. Maybe he closes well after the video is over though...
But yes - he is pretty good. And the video was fun to watch. Thanks