View Single Post
Old July 29, 2000, 08:18 PM
Gordon Alexander

Default Great POST, thanks, but that part at the end, people are going to think we're in Cahoots (sp?)

> And as I think about the whole idea of the
> SOWs, I don't see something that remains
> online only. I see an offline network of SOW
> "schools".

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THIS.

Now, I've not talked to Michael in quite some time. I always read his stuff, but I have not communicated with hardly anyone for almost 2 years now.

Not because I didn't want to, I didn't have the time. I know most people don't believe this, and of course I don't care, but a couple of years ago I was so swamped with e-mail, it took me half my day just to get through it all.

Forget about my business. or Family. Or anything else.

But, some people, like Michael Ross, know I've been around for awhile, and even though we don't always agree on things, in fact I don't agree with myself on a lot of this stuff,

But the point is, as I've been accused of doing in an e-mail, is bringing all my old pals together for some nefarious reason. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Not EVERYTHING is about them.
But regarding this:

> Not necessarily a conglomeration of
> buildings in each city with an SOW sign
> stuck on the side. Something which goes to
> the people. Even if it's only started in a
> local community hall or something. Like an
> SOW training center or something. The same
> way some martial arts are taught in weekly
> sessions. Maybe done in weekend retreats or
> what have you. Or city-based centers where
> correspondence courses can be taken for
> those who aren't online and who can't come
> to a "session".

Michael,

No WONDER I'M PARANOID. HA!

Bob Beckman and I discussed this when he came through town on his whilwind tour with storerunner and all, and it was Bob (give credit where credit is due) that came up with

CERTIFICATIONS.

I have for several years wanted to take SQ1 to a broader audience, but I was so PROTECTIVE, like a parent I guess.

I didn't want people to take this out and turn it into just another MONEY making franchise thing.

Remember the Anthony Robbins Franchises? Like Bob said, NO ONE wanted to pay to watch Tony Robbins on video...

and that was one of my fears with SQ1, that people will use the name, and next thing you know there are firewalks, and bungee jumping and seances, and all the nonsense SQ1 HAS NOTHTING TO DO WITH.

So, how do I take it to the masses? By teaching other people. Allowing them to run a business, I'm not against people making money, I WANT THEM TOO.

And a SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS LEADER should make at least $100,000.00 a year under our guidance, but I don't want people to just pay money and think they can just sell seminars and stuff like that.

They, like I, have to practice what we preach.

So, I am going to teach people the program. Most will begin to learn it here. But the PICTOGRIGMS are powerful, and you don't know their power until you start working with them.

You have to be QUALIFIED. You have to be CERTIFIED.

But Michael, I am looking for peope who want to teach the SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS. It will be a business opportunity without the nonsense involved. The SQUARE ONE WORKSHOPS LEADER'S income will be directly proportional to the number of people he/she helps in getting what they want.

I am actively seeking people. Some of you on the board have been thinking about this for a couple of years, I just haven't been able to get it ready in a format and with the control I want and need.

I won't have anyone ABUSE the SQ1, so you just can't buy your way into it. The reason I would certify anyone is that they demonstrated a knowledge of the program and MANIFESTED a result of their OWN USE.

I'm seeking 250-500 SQ1 Leaders. No more than that. Each will have the same foundation. But each will SPECIALIZE in their own area.

For example, Bob Beckman would have a marketing specialty, and just for example, Mike Rodman would have a face to face specialty....

Each person would tap their own abilities, their own strenths and CUSTOMIZE the SQ1 for themselves.

Well, like with EVERYTHING I'm doing right now, there will be more on this later too.

And I promise, sooner or later, I'll get back to all the stuff I was going to tell you about LATER...but right now, I've got some jazz to listen too....

LATER

Thanks again Mike, great post. We're getting to know you better.