View Single Post
Old August 6, 2018, 05:29 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default It's easier than you think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_g View Post
I tend to believe that places like Bali encourage people to do business at home. And the less attention this business requires - the better. I know a couple of families who decided to leave their nests behind and forget about this crazy world for good. The easiest plan is to rent out your home/flat and never think of office hours again. Bali is quite pricey though, but the world is big after all https://tranio.com/articles/rent-out...e-5-countries/ My fav on the list is South Africa
Hi Dave,

Leaving "home" and doing business in an exotic location is definitely a real opportunity...

While in Bali, I met up with a friend of mine who's done just that. I knew him when he was living in Melbourne, Australia (where I live). He's a serial entrepreneur, and has a business coaching program (working mainly with Westerners who come to Bali), as well as a local holistic, preservative-free juice business (where he partners with farmers who grow all the fruits and herbs that go into his juice products). He also recently added a gluten-free bread business to his juice line... He sells his products to local upscale restaurants.

What I've found out is that it's not that hard to start a business in Bali, nowadays. They are looking for investment, and starting your own business there is a type of investment...

Why not do it, if you want? There are big possibilities...!

Best wishes,

Dien