View Single Post
Old July 4, 2020, 10:02 PM
Administrator

Default What do you have in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsansi View Post
okay... here's one copy of the CL ad:
https://reno.craigslist.org/bab/d/sp...131160129.html

Maybe CL is just not where folks are nowadays. Unfortunately still waiting for facebook marketplace approval. Though I've posted a similar ad on the local buy/sell FB group.

I see there are many strollers listed on your craigslist site, yet none on the Reno Facebook marketplace. And you have a Reno yard sale/online group to post it in.

Did you pay anything for this, or did you buy it to flip?

I would tell a story. Maybe put kid in one, or a doll, the one you are keeping and put the one for sale next to it.

Two Strollers. ONE Kid. Make an offer.

Bobby has chosen. We pushed him around the streets of Reno in both strollers, and although he fell asleep in both of them, we think he likes the one on the left.

But, truthfully, Bobby didn't get to decide. We're not letting our two year tell us what to do (anymore than he already does).

The clean, sanitized, like new McLaren has to go. WE have spoken. Bobby probably won't even notice. But you will note how smooth this foldable, lightweight stroller pushes, handles even the most bumpy sidewalks in town with ease.

Your babe will be fast asleep in minutes, or you can just let him or her take in the neighborhood. Protected from the sun, your child will appreciate the smooth ride.

And since we don't need two strollers, we'll accept any reasonable offers, so make us one.

OH, make your offer on the stroller, we're keeping Bobby for now, but check back when he hits his teen years, we may have changed our minds.

Asking 83.75. We need the change for the pop ring machine inside the Discount Drug Mart store (for us, Bobby has his binky, we need ours).

INFO.

Be creative with your ad, first job is to get it read, then a reason why you are selling, and sometimes humour will work with these mundane, but a story almost always works faster than a description.

And post it in all the free places at your disposal.

Gordon