View Single Post
Old March 8, 2008, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Default Re: The inside secrets of the SRDS, it is the ultimate niche finder. Would you want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by killarney View Post
Gordon,

Did you ever put together the report on "How To Use the SRDS to find Hot Mailing Lists to Niches" or something to that effect in the title?

Tom

How would you want the information? Would a video work? Since the SRDS is online and in most cases self-explanatory, what questions do you have for it's use?

The OTHER sites that have mailing lists available plus the SRDS can be used to find "Hot" mailing lists to niches.

You look for RECENCY...you want fresh names.
Frequency...in the form of multiple buys.
Dollar Amounts.

You want to match your product to a list that has a similar price point.

I more than likely will do a video on LISTS as part of the update to 7 Steps to Freedom II that is being done. Any suggestions you may have as to content, specific questions would be helpful in scripting out this project.

It is a low priority project, however, if anyone is interested in doing all the work, I'll be glad to assist in selling a report on the SRDS...you do the work and let us both make the money.

Timewise, it could be several months before I do specific report on this...the current economy dictates a FOCUS on anti-recessionary solutions.

Thanks for asking,

Gordon