View Single Post
Old December 17, 2018, 02:43 AM
BenjaminS

Default Re: You are doing fantastic. Keep it going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Good stuff. ACTION. GREAT. Results, what you want.

100 down, 85 x 3 = 255, and with an ad change, an additional 60, so, 415 per ad, is the potential for this model, and with 3 of the same, it would be

1245 minus your costs. So, you're close to the model I posted about, and may get that 900 bux profit. Do a board or two, and I'll show you ways to reduce your costs, and make things faster.

ACTION is rewarded. And considering it a part-time gig, if you perfect your approach, you've given yourself a pretty, pretty,
pretty,
pretty good pay raise for next year, and didn't spend a fortune doing it either.

We're here to help, I love to help those which choose to DO. A lot of power in taking action.

Keep it in motion.

GordonJ

I am going to alter my sales pitch a little when I go out to fill the other 2 spots tomorrow. I am going to make it easier to say yes to when they ask about price. I'm going to say its $120 for every 3 months or you save 25% when you pay for the whole year up front. When I tried co-op direct mail before I talked to people that I think would of tried a new marketing strategy for $120 but didn't want to risk and/or pay $350 at once and will allow me to hopefully close these special boards more quickly.

Will be back with an update when I finish this board.

- Ben