View Single Post
Old July 6, 2009, 10:23 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: TOTALLY SUDDEN (+ troublesome) mindset shift - anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TW View Post
I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here. Maybe what I really need is a shrink.

In the last few hours, I've essentially become someone else.

Everything is the opposite of what it was. Down is up and vice versa.
Hi TW,

All I can say is, practically everyone has "self doubts" every now and then - and even the occasional "crisis"! I certainly have...!

Sometimes they might be a real "wake up" call, and it could be a sign steering you in a new direction... Other times, they might just be the result of frustration. (Or even lack of sleep!) Sometimes it's just the result of a string of bad luck...

This is a good time to have friends. As the saying goes, "No man is an island" (and "no woman is an island" either)!

Recently, it's really dawned on me how important your friends (and even acquaintances) are. True friends support you when you're down. (Of course, among friends I'm also including supportive relatives, spouse, etc.) Make sure you spend time with your friends and acquaintances who are emotionally supportive of you and what you are trying to do.

That's what helps me get through things!

Sometimes it seems like you're in the darkest part of the night, before the dawn breaks...

Best wishes,

Dien