Thread: Wow!
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2015, 11:53 AM
Don Alm

Default Re: Wow!

Hey Glenn.....these "web commercial" videos are NOT "monthlies"! These kind of videos are "to get a foot in the door"!

These kind of videos are to be placed on websites or blogs to Improve the "Image" of the biz.

I usually charge a one-time fee of $295 although here lately I've been selling them for $495 (sending them the Branded video) AND.....if the biz wants me to "Rank for their Name".....it's $795! Although a couple of my "Video" buddies are now charging $50/mo to keep the vid on Page 1.

Then.....after the One-Time Sale.....I take the same video and Rank it for "KeyWords" (Computer Repair Roseburg OR...etc) for which I then charge a Monthly of at least $97/mo up to $497/mo for Lawyers and Assisted Living and Home Remodeling and Roofing biznesses

Matt Bush (WhiteBoard Videos with the moving hand) , Dave Cisneros (Offline PLR Vault)and Nick Mann (Offline PLR Videos) produce many short, web commercial videos covering many niches which they suggest selling for $97.

I just couldn't bring myself to sell these so cheaply. Heck.....if you go online and find a Video biz that will make a Custom Video for you, with custom script and Voice Over.....you're looking at $2,500 and up for a 60 sec vid.

Anyways......again....these short Branded Video commercials are one-timers to "get in the door". And.....the GREAT THING about taking these PLR (ready-made") videos and Branding them with a biznesses Logo and Contact Info then Ranking them for a Biz Name is......IT'S ALREADY DONE!

I can show PROOF of what I've done!....right in front of their eyeballs! NO wondering IF or WHEN I'll do what I say I'm gonna do.....IT'S ALREADY DONE! All the chosen biz has to do is Reject It or Pay!

So....for those who Pay....when I get the Video Ranked for their KeyWords, and they begin getting calls (which could sometimes take a week or two) when I see from my CallFire account that they've received X Calls (with the Whisper Effect announcing each call with "Here's another Lead from Advantage Marketing".....they have already done biz with me and....they KNOW they're getting Lead Calls so it's just a matter of them sending Monthly Payments.

Granted....not all who buy the initial vid continue on with the Monthly. This is why I CONTROL the Phone Numbers so that if a biz rejects....I just send the Lead Calls to a competitor....which rarely happens.

Don Alm.....Marketing & Sales Guy