View Single Post
Old July 27, 2018, 08:05 AM
Administrator

Default Yeah, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
I'm currently on the tropical island of Bali...

You may have heard of it... It's where she found love in "Eat, Pray, Love." Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall got married here. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and many other celebs have holidays here... To some, with its temples, beaches, tropical weather and friendly people, it's an escape to paradise...

What you may not know of is that there are various people around the world, including the USA, UK, Europe, Canada, and Australia, who have chosen to move to Bali and live and do business here!

If you're looking for a place to "escape" to, it's not a bad choice! Food and accommodation is cheap. Plus, with all the Westerners who come here, they make a good target market who have dollars to spend!

Just walking down the street near my hotel (the Marriott), I saw a bar which advertised it was Australian-owned! Obviously started by an Aussie who liked it and stayed. I also have a friend who had a successful business in Australia, who closed shop there and moved to Bali. He holds business workshops and does business consulting, mostly to the Westerners here, though he has locals as clients too...

So, depending on your situation, you don't have to just take a holiday... You can live and work in Bali and many other "paradise" locations too, if you want to, by starting your own business there...!

Just trying to show some of the possibilities...

Okay... Back to the tropical drinks and eating some exotic fruits for me (maybe another dragon fruit)...

Best wishes,

Dien

you know...

Possibilities?

Here in semi-attractive Cuyahoga Falls, host to international superstars (Including Dr. Dien Rice) life flows like the river on its serene journey to Lake Erie.

The famous never escape to here, thereby leaving us alone and out of the spotlight, to conduct ourselves as we want.

We had an English exchange student in high school, and a kid named Ted once lived in Australia.

You want a place to escape to? Don't come here.

Gordon

PS Bali sounds all hot and sandy, yeech!