View Single Post
Old April 18, 2018, 01:24 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Great report! A few comments... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
My NEW project, as discussed in MORE MONEY AND MORE FREE TIME,
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/gopromo.pdf
is a customized USB device, loaded, and locked, to be sent to people who want it.

This a throwback to the 1990's when people sent out CD and DVD with locked content, and a password. USB devices are so small now and can hold so much, it may be a great deal, we're testing.
Hi Gordon,

First, I love your "More Money & More Free Time" report! Some great info in there, I'm sure reading this report will help people get more dollars in their wallets...!

I also love the customized USB device idea, with info there, which is "unlockable" with a password (I presume)...

By the way, on outsourcing, I really need to do more outsourcing. But there are only some things I can outsource... However, I'm at a stage where I really need to consider it more. My time is in big demand right now (and I'm getting paid some pretty good bucks for it too). I really need to probably get an assistant (maybe a virtual one)... Hmm... (I'm also a band manager, among other things, and some of that work could definitely be outsourced...)

Best wishes,

Dien